Saturday, April 21, 2012

What I'm Excited About! (8)

It's the weekend, and you know what that means! It's time to get excited!

First of all, let me get two things out of the way that I am NOT excited about:
1. Next week is the state assessment! It is THE most important week of school - ever. It is also the scariest and most nerve racking, too! lol 
2. I wasn't able to do a High Five for Friday because I was soo busy. But, I was busy having fun, so that makes it alright, I guess. :)


Okay, on to some excitement! :)

  • We are taking the husband's grandmother out for her birthday today. She is the sweetest lady ever, and I'm so glad to have her in my life!
  • Afterwards, I am going to somewhere to buy TWO of these:
One like this for the bathroom and...
 a much nicer one for the bedroom since we don't have room for an acutal dresser.
(So sad that I had to leave most of my fancy-shmancy Cherry bedroom suit back at my parents' house!) WE. HAVE. NO. SPACE. HERE. 

  • The countdown is on for D.C.!!! In  9 days, I will be on my merry way! Woo Hoo :)
Have an  altogether lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment