It's the weekend, and you know what that means! It's time to get excited!
First of all, let me get two things out of the way that I am NOT excited about:
1. Next week is the state assessment! It is THE most important week of school - ever. It is also the scariest and most nerve racking, too! lol
2. I wasn't able to do a High Five for Friday because I was soo busy. But, I was busy having fun, so that makes it alright, I guess. :)
Okay, on to some excitement! :)
- We are taking the husband's grandmother out for her birthday today. She is the sweetest lady ever, and I'm so glad to have her in my life!
- Afterwards, I am going to somewhere to buy TWO of these:
One like this for the bathroom and...
a much nicer one for the bedroom since we don't have room for an acutal dresser.
(So sad that I had to leave most of my fancy-shmancy Cherry bedroom suit back at my parents' house!) WE. HAVE. NO. SPACE. HERE.
- The countdown is on for D.C.!!! In 9 days, I will be on my merry way! Woo Hoo :)
Have an altogether lovely weekend!