Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Volume!

Yesterday, I had to wear a heart monitor again. Long story short: I've always had a weird heart condition, so it's just a check up thing. But anyways, I obviously could not take a real shower with that crazy contraption on, so my mom washed my hair for me in her pedestal sink.
After she washed it, I wrapped a towel around my head and drove home. Then, I brushed my hair (it was almost dry) and went to bed. When I woke up, my hair was ENORMOUS.
(Refer to my Reba post for an example of huge hair..haha)
So this morning I used my Instyler and basically fixed my hair like normal with my average amount of teasing and product. But let me tell you, my hair had such pretty volume and fullness all day. It never fell flat! Not once!
I even used my normal shampoo:
What do I think made the difference?
I think the key was washing my hair UPSIDE DOWN!
Tonight, I washed my hair and it definitely doesn't feel like it did last night. :(
So what do you think? Have you tried this before?

No comments:

Post a Comment