Monday, April 16, 2012

Operation Classroom Cuteness!

I am totally wanting to make my classroom prettier (and more organized) while I'm off this coming summer. My classroom has a pastel/chiffon yellow paint on the walls, and the rest of the furniture is bright red (including the cabinets)! It's cute, but it could use some modernizing!

I have a large two-door cabinet/closet thingy, a big four-drawer filing cabinet, and a small two-drawer filing cabinet that need some cuteness factored in! Look at this awesome idea!

Pinned Image

Um, that is wallpaper, folks! So cute!

This will be happening in my classroom ASAP.

Much Love!
Thanks for reading!


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! How are you going to put the wallpaper on the cabinets? I have some ugly hand-me-down ones in my classroom that could definitely use this redo!! Let me know!

    ReplyDelete