Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday, Monday!

Well, it was a good day except my students seemed a little unreachable today! I don't know what the deal was, but they totally exhausted me. I did everything but stand on my head to get their attention. I guess I will try that tomorrow. :(

On a lighter note, Mother and I are leaving in a few minutes to search relentlessly for Easter dresses. I am more of a skirt-and-top kinda girl, so Easter dress shopping is a chore. Let's hope I come home with something cute, like this:

Ruffled Cutout Dress 
- with white shoes and gold accessories :)

Gathered Abstract Rose Dress 
- With nude shoes!

Who knows what I'll end up with!

3 comments:

  1. well, i know easter is over, but i like the red! (for what it's worth). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh and congrats on the blogger award! that's how i found ya.

      Delete
  2. Aw, thanks sooo much for stopping by!!! :) I didn't get that dress, but I did go with that color!

    ReplyDelete