Saturday, April 14, 2012

Leibster Award!!!

Um, how cool is this?? The lovely Michelle from My Book of Love blog has nominated me for the Liebster Blog award! A neat thing about the award is that it requires the nominees to share 5 random facts about themselves! So here goes:

1. I still dress up for Halloween. In fact, this past year I was Cruella DeVil! :)
Nearly the whole costume came from Goodwill. hehe

2. I was a cheerleader all throughout middle school and high school. Now, I am a middle school cheer coach. :)
         That's me. Third one from the LEFT on the front row.


3. On my senior trip to NYC, I was on the Today show for .43263 seconds!  lol
  
  
4. In December of 2010, I came down with the strangest sickness called "the fifth disease." It's a an illness that only kids are supposed to get. Well, I was a sheltered child so I never caught it. But lo and behold, I caught it during my first year of teaching! In adults, the symptoms are much worse and even dangerous. For over two weeks I couldn't eat, walk, or even turn my neck. By Christmas, I was weak but trying to function normally. My family went to Dollywood for the Christmas celebration, and I had to ride a scooter!! Bahaha. Total learning experience.


5. I was a bridesmaid in four weddings during a span of 2 years.  :)







The Liebster Award
The Liebster Award is for up-and-coming bloggers (200 followers or less) that you think deserve recognition for their fabulous blogging abilities. Here's how this award words...
Each nominee should:
Choose five blogs to give the Liebster Award to.
Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
Post the award on your blog.
List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites.
Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
Share five random facts about yourself.


Here are my nominations:
Mireya @ Pearls and Such



3 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you!! I haven't been awarded this one yet! Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading these! :) It's crazy what happens to your immune system during your first year teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for nominating me lady! LOVE getting to know more about yoU!!

    ReplyDelete