Sunday, April 22, 2012

It's here, it's here, it's here!

Eeekk! State testing begins tomorrow! I am on the verge of flipping out, but I know I must collect myself and be confident for the kiddos. I am so proud of them for working so hard this far. I know they will rock this test! (Or at least they'd BETTER!) lol
This is exactly how I feel. Ughhh.

Here are a couple of "encouraging" bulletin boards/posters that I put up in my classroom. Since we have to cover up any and all informative posters, I thought I might as well make use of that blank space!


This one is all handmade/handwritten with no patterns. :) I'm proud!

I just kinda slapped this one up there to cover up a reading poster. Quirky, I know.

Have a great week!! :) 





2 comments:

  1. No flipping out! They'll do great! :)
    How many days do you have left in the school year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to print out photos of your bulletin boards to motivate myself! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete