Saturday, March 24, 2012

What I'm Excited About! (6.0)

The weekend is here! Get excited!!!! :)

1. I am preparing a little DIY project. You'll see pics ASAP. It's not a huge ordeal - just some items to sell for a spring fundraiser at school.

2. I am going shopping later.... IN MY OWN CLOSET! I love when the seasons change, and I especially love when it's time to remove all the heavy, wooly winter clothes from my closet and replace them with cute summer clothes. I'm also really ready to remove all of my honkin' huge boots and replace them with flip flops and sandals. But this year is different, all of my summer clothes are at Mom's. So, I have honestly forgotten about all my summery clothes and don't even remember what I even have...so it will be like shopping, but  even better. :)

3. I was able to spend some time with my grandmother today. I love her so much. We always do our hanging out kind of early. So now that we are back, I am blogging for a second then beginning some housework.
Here's All of Us Crammed Into My Cousin's SUV.
LtoR: Grandma, Aunt, (part of Aaron's head, then me) and Mom without makeup. haha
Yes, I am aware my hair is really big on one side... OH well! :)
Not the best pic, but it's hilarious.

4. Next week is state assessment practice. Therefore, next week will be totally easy (but slightly boring) for me. I am looking forward to a little less stress and some time to get caught up on a few things. Hope my students do an awesome job!

Okay, thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment