Saturday, March 3, 2012

What I'm Excited About! (3)

It's Saturday and time for me to share some things that I am excited about!

1. Today consists of housewife duties - which is something I can't believe I am actually excited about. But while the husband is working, I get to cook, clean, organize, read, and REST. lol As a teacher, all of those things are rarities. What am I reading?



2. Next week is another short week! No school Tuesday for election day! I do have a dentist appointment that day, though. Yuck.



3. Tonight is a household shower for my cousin. She and her family bought a new house, and I am so happy for them. And, I love showers. Showers/birthday parties, etc = socialization and finger foods :P



4. I like this top from Kohl's ... a lot! Love the rosy color and the layered look... I'm seeing things in chevron print everywhere! This is cute but teacher-ish, too. lol

Croft and Barrow Chevron Mock-Layer Top


5. It's my birthday this week! I am so blessed to have yet another one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment