Saturday, March 10, 2012

What I Am Excited About! (4)

It's Saturday, and I am excited (of course)!!!

1. Saturday = The Pioneer Woman on Food Network! I adore her.

2.. It's time to Spring Forward!! Thank goodness for cell phones that automatically adjust to the time change! :) Speaking of Spring, I am planning to make a flower bed in front of our porch. I already ordered some Gladiolus bulbs and am pondering on what I should get next. I know it will be a big job, but I am still excited about it. Good thing my bff has a green thumb and an eye for pretty flowers.  (The gal on the left (next to me) in the bottom pic).



3. Shopping with the girlies on Monday! It's going to be so much fun. We've been friends since college. (The two gals on the right)



Have a blessed weekend!

4 comments:

  1. So glad I found your blog! I'm also a 2nd grade teacher and love to find other teachers' blogs. So happy to follow you!
    -Michelle

    http://mybookofloveblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited about the time change too! We get sunshine longer! :) Love the bridesmaid dresses from your wedding! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks! Yep, the sunshine is definitely worth losing an hour of sleep over! :)

    ReplyDelete