Thursday, March 8, 2012

Throwback Thursday!

Remember when....

Well, in honor of my birthday today I decided to do a birthday-themed Throwback Thursday, although I hate to admit that I have no personal pics related to this post. But, who cares?!?!


Backstreet Boys!
Remember them? Who doesn't?

When I was in 5th grade, I had a BSB Birthday Party! However, it wasn't just any ol' bday party. It was a SKATING party. My parents rented out a little skating arena for me and all my friends. We had BSB cake and skated to this CD! It was a true 10 year old's heaven. Then, the next year right after the real millenium, I went to their concert in Knoxville. *sigh* :)
See that magnet at the top on the left?? That was ON my cake! Oh, the memories! lol

This also makes me think about throwback technology. Remember Enhanced Cd's? Well, BSB's first album was enhanced, so when you stuck it into the disk drive on the computer, a window popped up in which all the guys would start singing and talking to ya. Well, I was ten. I didn't know what Enhanced CD meant! So, when I put their CD into my pc for the first time, my cousin and I almost passed out!! We just KNEW our CD was special and that they were talking solely to us! Bahaha.
Okay, that's an embarrassing confession.

Hope you have a great Thursday! :)

PS: Operation Classroom Organization is still going on.




2 comments: