Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tackle it Tuesday!

Yay for productive Tuesdays! While administering the practice state assessment to my homeroom today, I was able to look through the new Literature textbook and actually plan the first 20 weeks of school next year!! Woo hooo! It sounds like I am ahead, but I am actually behind on everything else. LOL

This evening, I cooked some shrimp scampi for my mailman husband. It was awesome.After cleaning up, I began a simple, little DIY project.


Flower Pens! We are having a Spring Dance next week as a fundrasier, so I decided to attempt to make some of these to sell to the kids. All you need is some cute duct tape, artificial flowers, scissors, and some wire cutters. So easy! :)  What do you think?

So, what did you tackle today?

2 comments:

  1. What textbooks are you using? You ARE ahead!! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, we went with the Holt series! It looks awesome so far. :)i

      Delete