Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tackle it Tuesday!

Yay! Today is Tuesday, and I finally got something done that I've been putting off since October!

I went to the dentist to get my chipped front tooth fixed! Granted, the chip was microscopic and only about .5 mm wide, but still, a girl's gotta have a pretty smile!

Here's the story behind the "chip" if you care to know:
When I was a junior in high school, I was kicked in the mouth during cheerleading practice (we were trying this awesome-looking stunt). Well, obviously, the stunt went wrong; I lost a tooth, and my partner lost a huge handful of hair. LOL

I have a dentist phobia. I panic at the thought of a dentist. But, my friend from church is a dental hygienist, and obviously I trust her, so I allowed her to book me an appointment...they were all so awesome today, and the procedure literally took 10 minutes and it looks great! (Painless, too!) I think I have almost conquered my fear. lol

Brag moment: They also had some trouble matching the bonding for my tooth because my teeth were so WHITE! Yay! Everyone likes hearing that news.

BEFORE:
AFTER:


 Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment