Thursday, March 15, 2012

Some thoughts for Thursday...

Usually I do Throwback Thursday, but today I'm just not in the mood for it. I have a lot on my mind that I am unfortunately dumping off on whoever wants to read this. Thanks, by the way!  :)

I have a heavy heart lately, and I am praying for God to give me (and my husband) guidance as we search for answers to some very serious questions. I have faith that God will open doors if we are both faithfully willing to just walk through them once they're opened. That's a big step, literally!

Yesterday, I typed Third Day in the search bar on Pandora, and ironically, this song came on. (Oh, who am I kidding? Nothing is ever ironic when it comes to God. He knows exactly what we need to hear and when we need to hear it.) There has never been a song that has explained my situation so perfectly:
 - - - -
Give me a revelation
Show me what to do
‘Cause I’ve been trying to find my way
I haven’t got a clue
Tell me should I stay here
Or do I need to move?
Give me a revelation
I’ve got nothing without You
 - - - - -
Okay, enough seriousness. You know me, I have to be excited about something. Well, tomorrow is my LAST observation/evaluation for this school year!!! And thankfully, I have made awesome scores on all of them so far. Let's hope tomorrow yields the same outcome!

I am planning to do center activities with the kids. We have been studying foreign phrases, and they seem to like it.
Tomorrow's centers consist of:
Foreign Phrases Bingo
Vocabulary Mapping
Greek and Latin Root Words (skill center with me)
Using Dictionaries to determine word origins

Hopefully those will be okay!

Well, here's a throwback pic for laughs(and since we're on the subject of Reading)!
Do you remember the Sweet Valley Twins? Omg, my fave books ever... when I was 11!
LOL!

Come back tomorrow for High Five for Friday! Woo hoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment