Monday, March 5, 2012

Operation Classroom Organization!

Wow, my classroom is a whirlwind of supplies, cabinets, papers, books, and other types of junk. I have purged and cleansed quite a bit of the junk from the room, but sometimes I don't even think I put a dent in it.

Anyways, here are some cute ideas I have found on Pinterest to help me organize and redesign my classroom. It's a slow-going process, but I think by this summer I will totally have it the way I want it. :)

First, I found the center solution I have always been looking for (pinned here.). I cannot believe I didn't think to do this! But, lo and behold, the reason for pinterest. It's really a blessing.
Pinned Image
It's a clasp folder for every center! The kids cram their work into the designated folder. DUH?



Here's another:
A dish rack will hold file folders!  Brilliant!!
Um, who knew a DISH DRAINER would hold file folders so well? I mean, come on! And pencils have their own little place in the silverware spot! I love it.

One more:
DIY desk organizer for papers!
Pinned Image
Yep, just wrap three large cereal boxes with some cute gift wrap to match your decor and you have a cute desk organizer. Hm, I wonder if you can go higher than three? I'm curious because I have five periods throughout the day. Guess we'll see when I test  it out!

I cannot wait to use these tips, and I cannot wait to make my classroom cute, fun, and organized!
Oh yeah, there will be before/after pics involved. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment