Hello, Friday! You are awesome! :) Speaking of awesome, this week rocked. Here are my top five things from this week:
1. Date night with the husband on Wednesday! We drove like 55 miles out of the way to go eat at his favorite bbq joint.
2. After dinner, Aaron allowed me to shop at the outlet mall near the restaurant. I say "allowed" because he knows what he's in for when I go to an outlet mall. I transform into a crazed power shopper. Anyways, while shopping I venture into American Eagle. Really? My students shop there - not me! HOWEVER, I stumbled upon their "Original Boot" jeans. Ladies, they are wonderful. As a matter of fact, I just ordered two pairs online! Now, shopping for capris is another story. I am short and curvy, and capris feel weird on me. Any brand suggestions, girls?
|I only wear dark wash. :)|
3. State assessment practice is finally OVER! Now I get to see my students' scores, and I can start really cramming them full of review for the actual test! Ya know, the BIG one.
4. I briefly mentioned this in my last post, but I must express my enthusiasm once again. I have completely planned out my next year of teaching (only for my 8th graders though). I am beyond thrilled, but as a middle school teacher, I know that nothing ever goes as planned. But that's okay, I feel like I'm on top of things, for a moment.
5. Today I am finally finishing up my flower bed! My husband bought a little storage building on Thursday, so he'll be outside putting it together. We are being totally domestic! (Yeah right!) But, I do feel like we are getting this place into some shape!
So that's my week! Be sure to visit LAUREN at From My Grey Desk blog! I love linking up with her and everyone else! :)
Have an altogether lovely weekend!