Friday, March 16, 2012

High Five for Friday!

It's Friday again (finally)!!! This week totally crept along, but we made it. Yay! Once again, I am linking up with Lauren at From my Grey Desk! I'm linking up a little later than usual, but hey, at least I made it before midnight!

5. How about we start with the fact that it's FRIDAY! This is the first full week I have worked in probably over a month! Thanks to a personal day, President's day, and a few snow days thrown in here and there! So, I was terribly ready for the weekend!

4. My husband's DIY project. Yes folks, he's craftin' it up. Aaron is building is own guitar! It's a work in progress, and a very expensive one at that! But, he seriously has the knowledge and patience to do this because he loves music that much. Here is the paint job he did today. I am so proud. This picture doesn't do the chrome blue color justice. (Sorry about the DIY-related junk scattered throughout the pic! I also made him put down a towel while he drills those little holes for all the little thing-a-ma-bobs.) Can't wait to post an "after" pic!


3. I'm loving the fact that it is time for open-toed shoes!! I'm not saying it's totally flip-flop/strappy sandal weather, but peep toes are okay, I think. :) :) :) Yay for Spring! By the way, these shoes are adorable and comfy...and they came from ROSS!


2. I completed all of my evaluations for this school year. I mentioned this in yesterday's post, but I just have to say it again! I'M FINISHED WITH MY EVALUATIONS!!


1. I was able to go out with my girlfriends this past Monday! Seeing them was the only thing that made Monday bearable. lol  
Getting to spend time with them is so awesome because we live over an hour apart.  Also, they got me some cute gifts for my birthday! hehe

Have an altogether lovely weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment