Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hallelujah!

Remember this post??? And this pin from Pinterest?
Pinned Image

I was so excited to try this new method for turning in center work! Let me tell you, it is a beautiful concept. It works great, and the folders are so easy to take home and grade - all while staying organized! It has cut my center work grading time in half! :) I love it!

So, if you do centers, then try the paper drop! Laminate enough clasp folders for your centers, write the center name/number on the outside, place the bin within easy reach of the kiddos, and let them do the sorting for you. :)

Hehe ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! Checking center work is a pain. I may try this with a class checklist, somehow... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that would be cool! On the pin it mentioned putting a checklist on the back for kids to check off their name as they turn them in... I probably need to make that addition to my folders!

      Thanks for reading. :)

      Delete