Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Going Green.

In honor of St. Patrick's Day, I found some cute green things on Pinterest that I'm sharing. (I love St. Patty's Day, but not nearly as much as I love Pinterest.)  Laura from Beauty and the Beard inspired me to do this post. :)

MAC Emerald Eyeshadow, of course. So pretty! Pinned here.
Pinned Image

Perfect outfit for St. Patty's - so you won't get pinched! lol
Pinned here.

Pinned Image



Adorable Green Shoes. I heart peep toes!! :)
Pinned here.
Pinned Image

And last but not least, Grasshopper Ice Cream Squares. YUM! The perfect St. Patty's dessert.
I love the mint-chocolate combo. That's probably why I am an Andes Mint-aholic. Actually, I really only like the ones from Olive Garden. Yeah, I'm weird.
Pinned here

Pinned Image

Have a great hump day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! Those grasshopper squares look heavenly. I will attempt to make some green punch for my coworkers to celebrate St. Patty's day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what color it was! But I like it! Haha

    I love the green outfit! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! Michelle, the green punch sounds festive! :)

    ReplyDelete