Thursday, February 23, 2012

Why Did I Get Married?

If you're married, then this is a great question to ask yourself sometime. Puts things into perspective for ya real quick. Anyways... here's why I posted:

I don't know what's gotten into me. I have started watching movies! I've never been a movie person and could honestly go months on end without watching one. I guess I am more of a reader. Actually, I can't even believe I am writing a post about movies, but these are life changers. Welllllll, I wouldn't go that far. lol

This new movie hobby began when I watched Why Did I Get Married? by Tyler Perry. I loved it so much that we had to run out and buy the sequel, Why Did I Get Married, Too? Oh man! Both are such sweet and meaningful little movies. Tyler Perry can spin a yarn that tugs on the heartstrings.

Then tonight Aaron and I watched Beyonce's movie Obsessed on the Lifetime channel. I was on the edge of the couch the whole time. I'm still creeping myself out just thinking about it!

Next on my list is Joyful Noise with Dolly Parton. Isn't she such an icon? lol

Well, I am off to vegetate and prepare myself for the hectic weekend ahead of me!

Go find these movies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment