1. Never, ever, ever use travel.com ever again. I have never ever had such horrible experiences with a company - ever. I hate to sound mean and negative, but man, they are awful. I'm sure their employees are cool people, but their services stink.
2. I've learned that I must update my GPS regularly because I got lost about 4 times in downtown Nashville.
3. While I was driving around aimlessly, I discovered that I am totally and hopelessly dependent on my husband for everything, especially driving. It's sad.
4. I learned that Jim n Nick's cheese biscuits are just as awesome in Nashville as they are in Birmingham.
5. I learned that Walmart's Danskin brand track suit things are the most comfortable little outfits on this planet! I searched everywhere before we left for a cute sweatsuit type-thing (because I needed to be comfy while I sat in the gym all day Sunday with the cheerios). Well, after shopping at the fancy sports store for an Under Armour or Nike one, I gave up, went to Walmart and found one even cuter. I felt like I had my pj's on... did I mention that the Danskin stuff is cheap, too? Yay! I'm going to buy like 10 more.
6. I learned, as if I didn't know already, how horrible I am at bowling. I also learned that a few of my little cheerios had never even been bowling, and I am so glad they loved it.
7. I learned that you can't please everyone, and you definitely can't please everyone in a group of 35.
Woo hoo! :)