Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tackle it Tuesday...pt 2!

Well, it's another busy Tuesday! I took a personal day off yesterday, so today was like my Monday! (booooo!) Needless to say, I didn't get my normal Tuesday stuff accomplished! I just wasn't as productive as usual because it simply wasn't the second day of the work week for me. Gotta get back in the swing of things. :)

However, I did get a few things tackled on this beautiful and spring-like Tuesday evening:
  • Attended an after school meeting until 5. Learned a lot.
  • Still made it down to Knoxville to buy some household shower gifts for Saturday.
  • Hit up the Target and Ross for some cute clothes....and an ICEE! :)
  • Made it back home by 9:00 to put on the pj's and post! Whew!
I am on the search for some comfy, but adorable shoes... Maybe I will tackle that next Tuesday! :)

Sooooooo, what did YOU tackle today??

Thanks for reading... Feel free to comment! <3


Life is beautiful... 

No comments:

Post a Comment