Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tackle It Tuesday!

Did you know....Tuesday is the most productive day of the week?
I read this in an article once!

As a teacher, I can agree with this statement wholeheartedly. On Tuesdays, the kids seem less groggy, and it's my day to keep study hall so I get tons of grading and paperwork done, too.

That's why I am hereby declaring that all of my Tuesday posts from this day forward will be known as  
"Tackle it Tuesday" :)
I just love "tackling" my to-do lists and what not. It just feels good so I plan on sharing before/after pics of the completed Tuesday tasks and all that good stuff.

However, we had another snow day today so while I'm not doing the teacher thing today, I am still planning, grading, and doing laundry. But the one thing I HAVE to tackle today?

A ten minute long cheerleading dance. Go ahead and laugh! My little cheerio squad has been invited to Nashville this weekend to perform a halftime routine and I received the youtube video of the dance they'll be learning. Sooo, I have to get up off the couch today to learn it and teach it to them tomorrow.

There will be NO before/after pics for this post due to the embarrassing nature of the content. LOL

I just wanted to let you know what I was tackling this Tuesday. Let's go dance!!  :P



1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura Beth! Stopping by fron high five for Friday! I'm your newest follower and would appreciate you stopping by my blog when you get a chance! I'm a treacher too and totally agree about Tuesdays! Wednesday's are usually productive days too for me!

    Kristin @ houseonahillblog.com

    ReplyDelete