Friday, February 24, 2012

High Five for Friday!

TGIF, for real! :)

Once again, I am linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for this Friday's post. It's a ton of fun!

1. It was a sunny, spring-like seventy degrees yesterday and this morning, but I just looked out and saw snow flurries. I knew it was supposed to cool down this evening, but snow? Really? I'm not kidding when I say I love East Tennessee weather. Someone once said, "If you don't like the weather here in Tennessee, then wait a minute and it'll change." lol! Their statement was spot on. :)

2. This week was a three-day work week for me! Yet, somehow I am still just as exhausted as I would have been if I would've worked all 5 days. Maybe it's because of all the extra planning and stressing I've been doing lately... which leads me to my next post.


3. ...........I've spent all week preparing for our cheerleading trip to Vandy! I am excited but a little nervous too! I am so proud of my little cheerios, and I know they're gonna rock Sunday.


4. I know I mentioned the Joyce Meyer devotional last Friday, but it's awesome to say the least. I feel like I have grown spiritually since starting it. It has been a blessing to me this week so it had to make it onto the list.


5. Since I was off last Friday through Tuesday of this week I have been able to be a total housewife. I loved it! I cooked, cleaned, organized, designed, crafted, and caught up on some reading - not to mention the long bubble baths, but that may be TMI. I must add that I could not be an everyday stay-at-home wife though; I'd get too bored after awhile. By Wednesday, I was ready to get back to the kiddos at school. :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment