Friday, February 3, 2012

High Five for Friday!

I thought I might give this Friday thing a try! So, here's what I loved this week... :)

1. My Instyler.
I've had it forever, but I broke it out this week! If you don't have one, then get one! (Yes, it works great!)



2. The Snoring Dormouse Video!

Soooo cute!



3. Slim Fast's Snack Bar - "Peanut Butter Crunch Time"


Oh-to-the-M-G! These are awesome :) It's like a Butterfinger, but somehow I don't feel as guilty after eating one of these!


4. My husband's mail Jeep that he got this week, courtesy of my aunt and uncle! He looks so weird driving on the right-hand side of the car! It's so funny to see him clean it up and get it ready. I just know he'll be the best little mailman ever, and I'm happy for him. Oh, there'll be pics to come!


5. GROUNDHOG DAY!
Even though Punxutawney Phil predicts 6 more weeks of winter, I must say I am totally getting adjusted to this beatiful weather. Sixty-degree temps are nothing to complain about, although I would love to use up our snow days sometime this winter!
What a cute little stinker! :)
 (And, I really like the movie too!)

I am linking to From My Grey Desk for this High Five for Friday! :)
http://www.frommygreydeskblog.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment