Saturday, January 21, 2012

Why yes, I am a SteelHead.


  

Last night, we saw the SteelDrivers in concert at the Square Room! Anndd, we were on the front row.

This was my third time seeing them, and it was just as awesome as ever! Although they didn't sing my favorite song (Unbroken Ground), I was totally satisfied with all the new songs they performed, and I cannot wait until their new album comes out! If you like Americana/Bluegrass, you would love them! Honestly, if you love music, period, you would like something about this group.They refer to their sound as "uneasy listening" because their lyrics are sometimes so deep and are often laced with historical content, such as the Civil War. They are so talented!  

So, go to their site and check out all of their awesomeness and listen to their songs!
http://www.steeldrivers.net/index.html


No comments:

Post a Comment