Saturday, January 28, 2012

What I'm Excited About!

I always seem to be excited about something. Always.

To some people, I'm sure this can be very annoying, but I can't help it. :)

So, here's what I am excited about:

1. It's the weekend!

2. I coach middle school cheerleading, and today is the district tournament championship for basketball. Our girls and boys basketball teams are both playing for first! This also means that bball season is almost over. Hallelujah!

3. I've decided to tag along on the spring 8th grade trip to D.C. and Gettysburg! I am so pumped about Gettysburg because I love history.

4. I have THE cutest interactive bulletin board idea in my head - ever! I just have to figure out all the details first! But, it's gonna be kewl, as the kids say. lol

I am so excited! And, below is my very unattractive excited face!

                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment