Monday, January 23, 2012

Spring Cleaning!




Okay, not really since it's only January. But, I suppose these temperatures above 60 degrees really put me in the mood to clean and reorganize. So, I have totally rearranged my little classroom, and I am thrilled with all the decluttering and purging that I did in the process. It wasn't a matter of: "Oh gosh, do I keep this or not?"..... It was more like: "Even if I might use this, I don't care. It's wasting space!" It felt great.

If you are a teacher, go visit the Clutter-free Classroom blog, and I'm sure you'll be inspired too.
http://clutterfreeclassroom.blogspot.com/


Now if I could just get started on my closet. Yuck! :)

*Oh yeah, I feel like I should say this since I haven't yet... Feel free to leave a comment anytime. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment