Saturday, January 7, 2012

It's Still Christmas to me!

Tonight Aaron and I went to see all the spectacular lights at Shadrack's Christmas Wonderland! Apparently, I am still clinging to Christmas, and I'm having a hard time letting go because it's my favorite time of year EVER! This is my second year seeing the lights, and I just love them.

The show is kind of like a drive-in movie because you hop in the car, pay the guy in the booth, and drive by all the light displays with your radio cranked up to their station. The best part: the lights are synchronized to the songs on the radio station!
 

We are psyched! LOL @ Aaron's face!

 
Slightly blurry, but we were moving. My favorite: Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy

 
Seeing the WBIR display made my night! They are the best! :)

The last night of the lights is tomorrow, the 8th.

Go see them next Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment