Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Easiest Peanut Butter Cookies... Ever! :)

Since I got married, I have come to the conclusion that I'm not the best "cook" in the world. However, I sure do like to bake! :) I found a peanut butter cookie recipe that rocks. It is SO easy-peezy-lemon-squeezy!
1 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 egg
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract

And that's it! Mix it all together! Roll them into 1 inch balls. Flatten them with a fork. Bake them @ 350. I bake them until they are just golden because I like them chewy. Aaron likes them crunchy. It's a constant battle.

Hershey's kisses could be added to make a classic peanut butter blossom cookie. But, my favorite thing to do is....

ADD CHICK-O-STICKS!!
I crush these up and mix them into the batter. (They are available in sugar-free, too.) 
Oh yeah, there's no flour in the batter so it's gluten free, obviously.
Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment